Frequent asked questions
Finding The Right Contractor
- After you check the contractor’s license, check if his company is qualified or not. Florida construction board requires that the contractor has to file an application to qualify his company under his license. All these little details matter when there are liability, money problems, or work without getting done.
- Check the contractor’s criminal records. He should have an updated copy of that document.
- Check if the contractor insurance is paid up to date.
- Check if the contractor is bonded.
- Check the contractor’s online reviews from past customers.
- Check his website or social media or ask for pictures from past jobs..